• Loose or worn shingles
• Loose or missing flashing
• Damage caused by branches, hail or lightning
• Dirty, clogged or improperly working gutter systems
• Damaged or missing vents, or other roof penetrations that are not in good condition
• Holes caused by rodents, raccoons, etc.
• Caved-in areas on roof decking
• Stains or rot on fascia or soffit areas that indicate a possible roof leak
• Any stains you have noticed in your ceiling will be checked for roof leaks
During the inspection process, our roofing specialist will take digital photographs of each area. These will be furnished along with a written evaluation regarding the need for roof repair or replacement. If you think you may have roofing issues, don’t delay!